View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 06:45 AM   #6
blacknapalm
spider 3 y banana

blacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Enes Kanter has a pathetic 11'3 no step reach. Now find a worse height/jump ratio...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
Answer the question, chump

ok, oden had the best in 2007, gary flowers had the best in 2011, jerry homan had the best in 2003, lonnie jones had the best in 2002, james hughes had the best in 2007, deng gai had the best in 2005. flowers is 6'6, gai is 6'8. where are these guys now? if i just gave you the last name, you probably wouldn't even know what i meant. you just pick a negative and roll with it. answer my other questions, chimp.

you're an idiot if you think a no step vert or no step vert reach makes a player. if that were the case sonny weems, james johnson, stromile swift, tyrus thomas and jj hickson would be the best players in the game. go away, make up another troll game plan.

Last edited by blacknapalm : 06-23-2011 at 06:53 AM.
blacknapalm is offline   Reply With Quote