View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 08:20 AM   #1
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default The Official 2011 NBA Draft Thread - Tonight, 7:30 PM EST, ESPN

It's a TV watching marathon of NBA Draft goodness. Four and a half hours of half-assed analysis and speculation.

Sheer entertainment of NBA analysts pretending to know college players strengths and weaknesses.

I go 364 days of never hearing the word "wingspan" but I make up for that all in one night.

Everyone takes a drink when anyone on ESPN says the word "upside".

Also, I only see this guy one time a year. And for some reason, I care what he has to say:

Last edited by bagelred : 06-23-2011 at 08:34 AM.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote