View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 09:22 AM   #3
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Does everyone here feel Irving is a no brainer for the #1 pick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
granted i stopped watching college bball a while ago but i've been looking at highlight videos and he's not nearly as impressive as Derrick Williams to me. Derrick Williams looks like a future all star, almost a sure thing between his size, mobility, aggressiveness, and athleticism. This guy imo can't fail. Where as with Irving some of his hype almost comes across from running PG in a very good system and getting high% shots. I'm not saying he doesn't show game, but not nearly as much as Derrick Williams does. I don't even think its close at all in terms of having actual star potential between the two, Derrick Williams looks like a BEAST.

Whats other peoples perspective on this? Is Irving easily the #1 choice? Maybe i had to watch the college season and not just highlights to see how greatness? not to mention CLE already has 2 above average PG's, and Derrick Williams can play SF in the NBA imo since he looks so mobile/quick for his size.

williams could turn out great but he could also never find a real position in the nba
i don't think he will be any better than beasley i'm not saying that beasley is a bad player but irving seems like the safer pick
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote