View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 11:55 AM   #9
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Godzuki has one of the lowest reputations on this boardGodzuki has one of the lowest reputations on this boardGodzuki has one of the lowest reputations on this boardGodzuki has one of the lowest reputations on this boardGodzuki has one of the lowest reputations on this boardGodzuki has one of the lowest reputations on this boardGodzuki has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Does everyone here feel Irving is a no brainer for the #1 pick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabalcage
I will always be amused at the fact that Irving's more talented team was completely decimated by Derrick Williams. It seems like no one brings that up. I really don't know or understand why a guy who only played eleven games is getting all this hype.

Williams is a 3, that is all there is to it. The guy is an athlete and a balller, he already understands how to draw fouls. Once he earns some respect, he could become another Paul Pierce.

As for Irving, how is he a better prospect that Mike Conley? I see solid starter at best. He must have been ****ing amazing in high school.

yeah i agree from watching both of their highlights. To me Irving is not that impressive, or nearly as impressive as Williams. From what i've seen there is a very clear difference, and Williams seriously looks like a can't miss beast. while Irving to me looks a lot more average, and less athletic, than even Baron/Sessions.
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote