View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 07:28 PM   #24
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Grinder's 2011 Final Mock Draft (1-60)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReturnofJPR
Okay, I will now go by Grinder.net, is that your NBA Draft website??

How clever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wang4three
There are a lot of rumors circulating on why Jereme declared early. I don't know which ones are true though. In short, he got into a physical altercation with Brandon Paul which led him to being suspended for the tournament, could have failed a drug test (for weed, but this story wasn't confirmed), and was not doing well in school. His status for next year was up in the air. If he got his GPA up then he would've been able to play, but instead he decided to go the NBA and hope that people will bank on his potential.

I think whatever team that gets him will need to keep his attitude in check. He's had attitude problems since high school. He's very, very raw so there's a ton of talent to be cultivated. Get his attitude straight and force him to learn the game, and he's a lottery talent in two years. Has to be the right team though.

Ahh, thanks for the info. I never would have guessed he had attitude problems. Always seemed like a mild mannered guy to me, looks can be deceiving. He always seemed really raw, but I thought a few years in college and he could be a big time college player and NBA lottery pick.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote