View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 01:26 AM   #20
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Who do you want the Bobcats to draft?

Yeah Nash was an ideal mentor for his playstyle. Brooks is garbage in my eyes and doesn't pass first enough to be the point guard the Suns system needs.

I was hoping kemba would slip to us...so close...yet so far...

Charlotte keeping that defensive minded playstyle next year im assuming? or what am i expected as I obviously will be tuning in to some.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote