View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 10:57 AM   #32
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: can Biyombo still grow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamal99
Can't believe Cavs picked this guy

Yeah, so you go SF/PF and PG. I'd think you'd be better off with Derrick Williams and Brandon Knight than Thompson/Irving. To me the gap is bigger between Williams and Thompson than it is between Irving and Knight. I could certainly be wrong, but even among the general consensus that seemed to be the case.

If they wanted to PG and a big, like Vessley, then Irving at one makes more sense.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote