View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 12:02 PM   #18
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Kawhi Leonard: Could he be a realistic candidate for Rookie of the Year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theoo's Daddy
Kemba will be carrying Charlotte,Jackson and Crush are gone, so he'll be the focal point on offense. Tyreke evans/marcus thornton will over shadow jimmer.. Beasley/kevin love will overshadow rubio. I don't see anyone in a better position to win ROY than kemba. And if he pulls out sportcenters top 10 plays to win some games, i think he's a top 3 candidate for ROY.

While I don't doubt Kemba's ability, will they be starting a DJ Augustin/Kemba backcourt? That's very undersized. Unless Kemba's moving full-time to the point, they'll probably have to continue to start Gerald Henderson at the 2.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote