View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 03:44 PM   #63
Clippersfan86
Banned

Default Re: Thanks Minnesota for the #1 pick in the 2012 NBA draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Easy8
You need to stop posting your homerism is far too high, the Clippers are not that good.

Gasol/Kobe and Melo/Amare are both 10 times better than your duo.

If they were the best inside out duo in the NBA how come they didn't win more games?

Face it they put up empty stats.

Wow you're brilliant aren't you. When someone is referring to an inside/out 2 man game it implies a guard and a big. Not 2 forwards. Especially because Carmelo spends a lot of his time in the mid-high post like Amare. Inside/out tandems are ones who have a reliable guard outside to bomb outside jumpers.. and get to the rim.. as well as a big you can dump the ball too and get buckets.

When it comes to combined production especially when Eric Gordon was healthy.... the Clippers were statistically ranked as the 3rd most productive duo after Wade+Lebron and Westbrook+Durant.. neither of which are inside/out combos. So yes.. Eric Gordon+ Blake Griffin= best inside out combo in the NBA. Gasol isn't exactly a deep post threat... where as Blake Griffin was second in the league in points in the paint.

I'm not saying the Clippers are an amazing team. I'm saying you fu**ed up in the draft. You're the one telling me how bad the Clippers are so I'm just telling you how much worse the Wolves are. It would be like me arguing right now that the Clippers are just as good as the Thunder or Grizzlies. I would never say it because it's a flat out lie.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote