View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 04:53 AM   #53
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: All Purpose Boxing Discussion Thread

I know who Andre Ward is, but very little. I don't see how Boxing can compete with the way that the UFC markets and operates. Boxing needs a major overhaul. Someone like Zuffa needs to start their own promotion and get all (or most) the best fighters under one banner. Make these guys fight each other, and lets see who the best is. Win or lose, you put on a good fight, and you get another fight. I'm so tired of the way Boxing is ran. It's the same old 'dodge everyone that poses a real threat until I can get a big payday' bullshit. Honestly, I don't follow Boxing much anymore, so correct me if I'm wrong.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote