View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 07:43 AM   #58
DonD13
glew up ☆

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: All Purpose Boxing Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatfoul?
What i mean is for his belt Division, because nobody wanted to fight him to take his belt, it was boring. Now the belts can be unified i think we'll see some good fights.

Again true man and point will be close, but my first option is still Wlad to ko him in the 4th.

I go with this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiOfZ...itle#t= 2m53s
DonD13 is offline   Reply With Quote