View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 12:30 PM   #163
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: TRADE! Kings trade Omri Casspi, pick to Cavaliers for JJ Hickson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
just curious but did you watch Hickson last year?

any GM that thinks that is a horrible GM, but i wouldn't be surprised since they're just as bad as fans or even worse sometimes given some of their decisions. either way to just assume they know what they're doing is pretty stupid imo given past history of decisions from GM's in general.

honestly if you've actually watched both players, and more importantly Hickson from last year, i don't know how you could even say that, let alone a GM. its like comparing one of the better PF's in the league carrying a team to a bench player thats barely getting any time for a reason. actually it is...

its just not reality unless you haven't watched those players of recent. its actually hard for me to believe there aren't more Cleveland fans sticking up for JJ from last year unless they stopped watching because they sucked so bad.
I saw enough of him to see that he was coming into his own. I also recognize that he is still not all that great, despite his improvement. This idea that he is near star level is insane. Dude isnt even one of the top 15 (or maybe even 25) pf's in the league.

My point is, regardless of his improvement last year, its not like the cavs didnt bother to assess his value with the rest of the league before making this trade.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote