View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 08:50 PM   #6
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: FIBA under 19 world championship

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaktus14
yeah my bad, for some reason got in my head that they won after beining up 4 minute and change to go, bloody womens Eurobasket messed up my head

anyway Egypt beat China that was major upset of the day

yea i just saw that and i was like "what the hell?" Egypt is suppose to be one of the 3 worst teams in this tournaments, and China as that guy that it's an excellent player .. but they did pretty well today.
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote