View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 08:45 AM   #10
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Deron Williams chooses new agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by D12"Magic"
Kris Kardashian picked a new one too OMG hes leaving with Deron
If you were dead set on signing the extension, explain the need to change agents? or even have an agent? Set money, no negotiation, no teams to scout, etc. I didn't say he's leaving, i just said it's not a done deal. You're upset because you know i'm right.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote