View Single Post
Old 07-09-2011, 10:18 PM   #1
Sawbucks23
I brick open layups

Sawbucks23 has an OK reputation so far
Default NBA Trade Rumors: Why New York Knicks Will Pry Steve Nash Away from Phoenix Suns

bleacherreport.com/articles/761165-nba-trade-rumors-why-new-york-knicks-will-pry-steve-nash-from-phoenix-suns

I think this is the best case scenario for the Phoenix Suns! Hopefully the fans are not too upset because of the love for Steve Nash and hopefully the Suns front office doesn't screw up this deal by asking for too much. The fact is that we have to move on after the Nash era and this is probably the best deal we are going to get. The Knicks drafted Iman Shumpert because the Suns were so high on him during the draft. The Suns were trying to work out trades with other teams, so they can have another pick. Kinda made me wish the Suns didn't give the 23rd pick away. If the Suns weren't so open about wanting Iman Shumpert then the Knicks would have gotten someone else and the Suns would have gotten the man they wanted without trading Nash. I know some Suns fans will be too emotionally attached to Steve Nash, but life goes on and hopefully the Suns can have a better future.

Last edited by Sawbucks23 : 07-10-2011 at 09:47 PM.
Sawbucks23 is offline   Reply With Quote