View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 10:30 AM   #3
Orlando Magic
National High School Star

Orlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOrlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOrlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOrlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOrlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOrlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOrlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOrlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOrlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterOrlando Magic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Derrick Rose not looking to go overseas during NBA lockout

Also... I found this quote interesting from the article you posted...

Quote:
“People will say, ‘He didn’t get that much help,’ ” Rose said of the Bulls’ loss to the Heat. “It’s always just been me. I put a lot of pressure [on myself]. What would have happened if I was in better condition? How would I have played? You never know how it would have worked itself out..

Still continuing to be a fake-humble douche I see. Nobody will say he didn't get that much help. The only reason the team made it that far is because of the teams' defense which he plays a very, very minor role in. **** that guy.
Orlando Magic is offline   Reply With Quote