View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 01:00 PM   #3
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Video: Lakers rookie Ater Majok (No.58 pick) plays at Rucker Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toizumi
I like it when NBA (level) players play against 'regular' (inferior) competition. Cool to see how they do.

I agree. I always bring it up, but it was fun seeing Mike Dunleavy Jr. play an EBC game on ESPN back in the early 2000's. I probably remember him doing better than he actually did, but it was just crazy to realize this normal NBA rookie was actually about 6'10'' and could rain from 30 (in addition to blocking shots at Rucker and dunking).
Rake2204 is online now   Reply With Quote