View Single Post
Old 07-15-2011, 03:09 PM   #5
Godzuki
3-time NBA All-Star

Godzuki has one of the lowest reputations on this boardGodzuki has one of the lowest reputations on this boardGodzuki has one of the lowest reputations on this boardGodzuki has one of the lowest reputations on this boardGodzuki has one of the lowest reputations on this boardGodzuki has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Free agent J-Rich wants a championship ring

JRich is too erratic with his jumper. the good thing is he can play big for a SG and can score around the paint too, and also can play SF, but i'd rather take a lot of the other FA's out there. Rip in particular if i'm the Bulls, they could reallly use a veteran leader with championship experience and Rip isn't the type that handles losing well at all. i also think Tayshaun is the most underrated player of the FA's if he doesn't re-sign with Detroit, he's like todays version of Pippen. just gets no credit playing for a rebuilding Detroit team. i would've liked to even see JR or Mayo over JRich. JRich looked pretty good with the Sun's this past year, but when he went to Orlando i thought he sucked.
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote