View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011, 07:10 AM   #8
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: D-Will To sign with Besiktas Cola Turka of Istanbul

now it seems the turkish club commit some kind of violation, is under penalties, and will have trouble attracting other NBA players to play alongside d-will. possibly even he won't be able to play for them at all (my interpretation).

i mean, true... i have mixed feelings about the whole thing as is. but that's some shitty luck right there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nets fan 93
You're free to make one if you want.
if you or wang or someone else is willing to put some time in to sharing their opinions, i'm game. i don't want it to be just me banging away.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote