View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 03:56 PM   #1015
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: A Game of Thrones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bano114
Thanks, just downloaded them.

I'm still early in book 4 though, been busy so I'm only reading like a chapter or 2 a day. Did you start book 5 yet? If you did how is it?

yeah, just started last night. i'm 6 chapters in but i had already read 3 of the chapters previously when grrm released them as previews. so far so good. the prince of Dorne is an interesting new character and could be destined for big things.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote