View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011, 06:26 PM   #10
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Nintendo 3DS price drop August 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ
^that's too bad. I already have a DS with all the pirating I need from it.

When do you guys thing the "improved" version of the 3DS, ie the one that doesn't automatically destroy the screens during regular use, gets announced? November or right after the holidays?

Nintendo is pretty genius with their marketing these days. They realize their hardcore fans are suckers.
Why are we suckers? Because we get free games rather than nothing? I bought my PSP for $300, less than a year later it dropped $100. it always happens. That's an expectation if you buy something the first day.

My 3DS isn't destroying it's own screen. The two screens are two close, so it leaves smudge marks. I'm not sure how that equates to "the screen being destroyed".

Wasn't aware we fought system wars here. Nintendo sucks!
niko is offline   Reply With Quote