View Single Post
Old 08-01-2011, 12:47 AM   #15
Peteballa
Go Gators

Peteballa is a pretty well-respected posterPeteballa is a pretty well-respected posterPeteballa is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Just in case anybody forgot...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa
i was honestly surprised lebron played that badly in the finals compared to how he played in the celtics and bulls series. he didnt look the same player really. an excuse is not needed for lebron. he just played badly and deserves the hate. but he looked tired and gassed than i have ever seen him play before. and probably much of the poor play is merited to mental aspects of his game. he just doesnt play the same way anymore.

The point I am making is it's almost two months later and people are still posting things like "dont ask lebron for a dollar or he wont give you the 4th quarter" etc. when the 4th quarter was when he dominated during the playoffs except for the Finals. It's like they remember the Finals vividly, and have amnesia about the Celtics and the Bulls. I agree he played awful in the Finals, but I think people need to acknowledge that it was that series solely he performed that way and it doesn't reflect his game as a whole.
Peteballa is offline   Reply With Quote