View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 02:15 PM   #2
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLJJ is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Dirk Nowitzki won't sign with overseas basketball team anytime soon

IF I were him I would only go if it becomes clear there will be no 11-12 NBA season at all. He could use a little rest after the Eurobasket, take it easy and put all effort towards defending his NBA title.

Although, I can see it might be fun for him to play in the Heimat a bit. He's still in his prime now and he would be a huge star and story obviously, doing it during the lockout wouldn't directly interfere with his NBA career and this opportunity will not come up again. So I will understand it if he does this, but I don't think it would be the best decision for him.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote