View Single Post
Old 08-06-2011, 01:20 AM   #22
Loneshot
(◣_◢) CoLa

Loneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLoneshot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Chris Nolan / Zack Snyder "MAN OF STEEL"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundress
Well, I was talking about the movie...did you see the picture they leak, I don't feel it.

Honestly, I don't give a shit about Superman cause he's very corny to me than any superheros in comic-book. Superman is very boring character to me.

I still said I do think they need to do a redesign for Superman. You seen the X-Men movies didn't follow the X-Men comics costume, etc and they did the right thing.

That's one reason why Smallville worked as long as it did. He didn't wear a costume. Dude had jeans, blue (or red) shirt, and a blue (or red) jacket.

The new movie should go with something like these

Last edited by Loneshot : 08-06-2011 at 01:25 AM.
Loneshot is offline   Reply With Quote