View Single Post
Old 08-06-2011, 03:11 PM   #133
Pointguard
NBA sixth man of the year

Pointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePointguard is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Kevin Durant played at Rucker Park, 66 points!

You know who used to kill in the Rucker league, Talfair. He was eye poppin good. More AND 1 ish tho than NBA like. My favorite was Shamgod. It was a lot of fun watching him. I didn't see Kobe but I did catch Baron Davis, Quinton Richardson and Marbury there.
Pointguard is online now   Reply With Quote