View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011, 05:20 PM   #10
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Philadelphia Eagles Fan Thread

3 days for a preseason game. Can't wait. I know plays will be vanilla I'm ow we won't starters a great deal and k ow I'll complain about preseason football. But the wait for it has me hype. I want to see if Chaney emerges at linebacker.

I wonder how Riley Cooper looks also that undrafted big rookie Wr we picked up. Name eludes me but he has nice size.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote