View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011, 11:02 PM   #3
code green
C's Fan since Dee

code green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Help me pick my next Virtual Console game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungfro
Chrono Trigger is still one of my favorite games of all time, I'd lean towards that one. I'd also suggest taking a look at Secret of Mana.

I was going to couple Secret of Mana and Chrono Trigger together, just because the situations were exactly the same. I'm leaning more towards Chrono Trigger just because I have friends that rave and rave about it and I kind of want to see what the big deal is.

I loved the "Action-RPG" type game Secret of Mana brough, but I distinctly not liking the ring that would pop up when you were choosing attacks. Actually, it's been so long I don't even remember if it was to choose attacks, or even why i didn't like it for that matter. I just remember really liking until I had to deal with that circle, and that making me want to turn it off.

Last edited by code green : 08-08-2011 at 11:05 PM.
code green is offline   Reply With Quote