View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 07:58 PM   #6
niko
I Run NY.

Default Re: Help me pick my next Virtual Console game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by code green
I decided to pick up some Wii points from the store after finding a GameStop card with 20 bucks on it. My first purchase was one of my favorite games on the N64, Paper Mario. I can't decide what I want to do with the remaining balance. My choices:

Castlevania 4 - This was the one I first thought of. I have a SNES and I've been looking for this game for a while around my area, but haven't found it. I know I can pick it up (relatively) cheap online, so I'm hesitant to use my points on something I can get for the actual console, which I prefer.

Chrono Trigger - I played this for a few hours at a friend's house and really enjoyed it even though I'm not huge on RPGs. This one goes for about $80 online if i bought it for my SNES, so I'd much rather just get it on the Wii and save myself some cash.

Mario 64 - I played this at my cousin's house all the time when I was younger, but never had an N64, so I never sat down and really made good progress through it.

and lastly...

Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask - I freaking love Zelda, but always looked the other way on this one. I've beaten Zelda 1, Link to the Past, Ocarina of Time, Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, and Phantom Hourglass, and sort of want to add this to the list. It's got really mixed reviews, and I like my "classic" Zelda games. I absolutely hated The Adventure of Link and I'm afraid I'll go the same way with this one.

Give your feedback, I'm probably going to run through Paper Mario this week and then decide what to spend the rest on.

From what you said Majora's Mask is a clear choice. Majora's mask is a good game, it's just the time counting down that people don't like. Watch some youtube videos, you will get the idea.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote