View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 04:12 PM   #78
Clippersfan86
Banned

Default Re: Will Mass Effect 3 be the greatest game of this generation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kungfro
So much hate in this thread. While I am looking forward to the next Mass Effect, I'm not quite as hyped as Clippersfan. It'll be nice to see more of the game, I really wasn't all that impressed by what I saw at E3. Really didn't look much different than ME2, which isn't such a bad thing, but I'm hoping for more improvements then just kinect voice recognition.

Can't say much about the uncharted series yet, although I did just started playing through the first. It's a solid game, graphics are good. Gunplay and platforming are ok. I do like Drake as a character. I keep hearing the second is quite a bit better, I'll definitly have to play it before the third one comes out.

The release date for ME3 was pushed back for that very reason. They needed more time. What you saw at E3 was completed by January so they were nowhere near done with the game. I'm sure we will see an epic trailer or gameplay clip within the next couple months.

I think the key to Mass Effect 3 will be that Casey Hudson (project manager) said he's listened to fans and fixed a lot of the gripes. Multiplayer is getting added, melee combat+weapons improved etc. Plus he said it's going back to it's RPG roots more like the first game. I don't plan to be let down but we'll see.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote