View Single Post
Old 08-13-2011, 07:06 PM   #20
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2011 College Football Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
Doesn't really matter though. Unless Texas pulls something completely out of their ass like turning the Longhorn Network into a Big 12 Network I think A&M is going to be out of the Big 12 and in the SEC here pretty soon. If that happens it will only be a matter of time before the Big 12 completely implodes.

I didn't know you all were currently that serious about going to the $EC. I'm pretty sure paying your players in a prerequisite for joining, though. I heard the Big 12 would look to replace you with Houston, BYU and/or Louisville. They should have went after TCU last year.

FSU said it was happy with the ACC and wasn't going to leave.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote