View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 05:30 AM   #8
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Your GOTY thus far 8/16

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
If we're just talking personal preference, it's Dirt 3 for me.

By the end of 2011 it will be F1 2012 or Star Wars: The Old Republic.

You mean F1 2011. F1 2010 was a huge disappointment IMO, and I don't think 2011 will be much of a step forward. But I'm never going to be a fan of a console racing game as I'm a big PC racing simulation gamer, so I may not be the most impartial. Even so, F1 2010 was simply horrible.

Agreed on the SWTOR shout though, got very, very high hopes for that. My vote for eventual GOTY.

So far though, it's a tough choice for me. I only play a small selection of games, so of the games I've played, I'd have to go for Crysis 2. I know it wouldn't win a majority vote, but MY opinion is this game.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote