View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 01:27 PM   #11
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Fantasy News/Advice/Sitem-Startem/ETC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
I'm grading out on a case by case situation.

Jacobs never had more then 225 carries in a season. He's closing in on the wrong side of 30. The year he did have 225 carries he wore down and as a result had a really low ypc (3.7). Even in the event if Bradshaw got injured the Giants would give Danny Ware an upkick in work. Jacobs can still be very effective and hold some value but the Giants will never put him in a position to carry the load thus him never being more then a RB2 and with Bradshaw healthy a flex option.

And as we know Bradshaw played last year almost entirely healthy and looked great/explosive throughout the duration of the season.

Did not know. I have no plans on drafting B. Jacobs, I was just wondering.

Also updated my RB card, first one was horrific looking and would've been hell actually using that during a draft. 1 stands for who I think would be a first option RB or a featured back and the 2's are RB2 and RB3 obviously. I have an index card of longshots in case my drafts go bad and I'm left with no one.

pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote