View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 11:16 PM   #36
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Fantasy News/Advice/Sitem-Startem/ETC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerOO
Heres a few sleepers. I define a sleeper as someone who will outproduce their ADP.

Mario Manningham
Felix Jones
Percy Harvin
Jared Cook
Owen Daniels
Tim Hightower
Marshawn Lynch

Oh yea DO NOT draft Dwayne Bowe. You will be very disappointed.
Disappointed, eh? Like last year?

Define disappointed... Are you saying that he won't have a repeat performance of being the second most productive WR in the league? I might agree with that. But, I also wouldn't consider a little less than that a disappointment.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote