View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 12:32 AM   #38
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has decent reputationTylerOO has decent reputation
Default Re: Fantasy News/Advice/Sitem-Startem/ETC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Disappointed, eh? Like last year?

Define disappointed... Are you saying that he won't have a repeat performance of being the second most productive WR in the league? I might agree with that. But, I also wouldn't consider a little less than that a disappointment.

Its not even arguable that he feasted on crappy teams. His best games were against the following teams, TEN, DEN, SEA, JAC, HOU, ARI, all bottom 10 in passing last year. This year his schedule is much more difficult, especially late in the regular season (fantasy season) and playoff time. Including a stretch of Pitt, Chicago, Jets, GB, from week 12-15. He also has games against SD x2, and Miami. He also plays OAK twice, yes they lose Nnamdi but they still have a very solid defense. Bowe only has three games against teams in the bottom HALF of passing defense last year. Not feeling him at all. Look at his last 5 weeks of last season, that i what I expect from him. He will have one game out of 5 where he puts up good stats. Not to mention he didnt have one target against the Ravens in the playoffs. I know you have him and its good to stay positive, but I personally dont think he will top 7 TD's, this year. Now, if he proves me wrong, good for him and you, I like him as a player and guy, and had him past two years.
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote