View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 11:48 PM   #44
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Fantasy News/Advice/Sitem-Startem/ETC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
Who thinks Ben Tate makes noise this year? Was the heir apparent in Houston last year then tore his knee in preseason or whatever. Looked awesome last night. I'm not talking about him unseating Foster or anything but he gets 150ish touches he's a dangerous felx.
Shhh.

(I have him on my bench in the league I posted above)

Last edited by RedBlackAttack : 08-21-2011 at 11:55 PM.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote