Thread: Sam Cassell
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2006, 09:36 AM   #5
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
They dont want to offer him more than 1 year though.

The clippers could offer him just a little more than the MLE.

Lakers I am positive can offer him a 2 year 10 million dollar contract.

Sounds familiar (vlade Divac)

I heard the clips were going to offer cassel $6.1M and an option for the second year? Im not positive if thats correct in the rumor mill, but I thought I read that.
SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote