View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 02:30 PM   #176
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopoldstotch
has anyone read "The Wrestler in Real Life: Ric Flair's long steady decline"?

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/...tler-real-life

a good back story about what ric flair has been going through the past 25 years. I knew he had a couple of run-ins, but not this many. He has a very long track record of poor judgment.

big corporations like the WWE, NFL, NBA, and such need to assign financial consultants to these guys. they burn through money like crazy. Ric Flair's story makes Antoine Walker's story sound like peanuts.

Damn that's sad. I never knew all of that stuff about Flair
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote