View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 06:12 PM   #9
MeLO MvP 15
Knicks 2015 Champs

MeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Wilson Chandler playing in China for the WHOLE SEASON!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
The article says its more than that. Plus, I don't think Wilson wants to be in Denver. I assume next year he'll be unrestricted (not sure how rules work). So this is probably a way of "escaping" his Denver obligation.

Come back to the Knicks, Wilson!!!
Sadly the rule currently is that whenever he goes back to the NBA, he'll still be restricted and the same exact situation as right now... Look at what happend with Linas Kleiza, he was restricted and left to Greece for a year then came back and was a restricted FA again (as long as Denver offers a QO).

Btw, if this contract in China is under like $5 mil, Wilson made a mistake (unless he gets some big endorsement money, which is possible). Also, I thought the Chinese league ended in like March, so couldn't he come back for like 1/3 or 1/2 of the year? I read that about Earl Clark.
MeLO MvP 15 is offline   Reply With Quote