View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 05:15 PM   #10
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Wilson Chandler playing in China for the WHOLE SEASON!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeLO MvP 15
Also, I thought the Chinese league ended in like March, so couldn't he come back for like 1/3 or 1/2 of the year? I read that about Earl Clark.

The NBA season ends in April, so he'll only join for a month? I guess he could come back if Nuggets are in playoffs I suppose. But I doubt that would happen.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote