View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011, 11:31 PM   #7
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Turtle beaches headphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
You're supposed to be able to hear in game sound. I don't know what you did wrong, but it was something. Look it up. I'm not a turtlebeach guy, as(aside from the expensive PX5) they're the third tier gaming headset.

Third tier, damn. I have no clue, I just needed a headset because those regular headphones sucked ass. Couldnt keep paying $20 a pop
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote