View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 05:17 PM   #18
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Turtle beaches headphones

Sennheiser PC350's

Retail for $229 but I got them on sale for $179

I would have paid full price for them, but I just happened to be building my gaming rig at the perfect time and got it on sale.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote