View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 02:59 PM   #25
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Default Re: The NBA Statistics of the Great Vassilis Spanoulis: Europe's best player

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-train

I will repeat it one last time and then I will let the site owner deal with it. He can decide what he wants to do with the endless level of lies that have taken over this forum and how anyone calling them out gets attacked.

Wilkins' team won the Euroleague final in 1996. In a game that was rigged by the refs. Google Barcelona Panathinaikos Euroleague 1996 shot clock violation Stanko Vrankovic. Wilkins I believe was MVP of final four of Euroleague....again one that was rigged by the refs for his team to win.

Wilkins won the Greek Cup and was the MVP of it.

Wilkins lost the Greek Championship (the Greek League) Finals by 3-2 in a 5 game series. He played the first several games of the series.

His team, Panathinaikos lost to Olympiacos. The MVP of the Greek League was Gerogios Sigalas.

Now, if people continue to dispute these facts here, then they will have to explain it to the site owner. Because I have had enough of people making up lies here, and then those same people calling me a liar and having others in the forum believe it, and then continue to think I am a liar, when it is the other people that are lying.

I have had it.

Last edited by Euroleague : 09-01-2011 at 03:06 PM.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote