View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 05:06 AM   #187
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaSwagg3r
How would you guys rate my team?

In a 14 player league....

QB - Aaron Rodgers
WR - Reggie Wayne
WR - Brandon Marshall
WR - Hines Ward
RB - Steven Jackson
RB - Fred Jackson
TE - Tony Gonzalez
RB/WR/TE - Pierre Thomas
K - Garrett Hartley
DEF - New York Jets

Bench - Joe Flacco - (Trade bait)
Bench - Earl Bennett
Bench - Chris Cooley
Bench - Anthony Armstrong
Bench - Stevan Ridley - will waive for backup defense.

Should I start Cooley over Gonzalez in Week 1?

Gonzalez faces Bears defense while Cooley faces Giants defense.

As of right now, go with Gonzalez. Cooley has been sidelined with a sore knee for a while now and I think he just got back into practice yesterday. Why the need for a back up defense?
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote