View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 07:32 PM   #44
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Darrelle Revis vs. Nnamdi Asomugha

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
I think it is really hard to rank Nnamdi as a CB, his highlight reel for the past 4 years is a blank tape

you can say he didn't get thrown at cause he is the GOAT and all that but in order for us to really know we need to see some balls thrown his direction...more than 1.5 a game

in all the CB metric stat sites you can find Nnamdi never even has enough targets to qualify for their lists...and if you do count his targets you will see that he gives up a high % actually for the little he gets targeted

I guess he has his own island also then cause nobody wants to go there... Gilligan & Ginger and them are probably still lost there

teams obviously dont wanna throw his way... probably because his man is always covered

I already hear teams this year talk about how they can beat the eagles by NOT throwing at any of our corners... If teams wanna take away parts of their game and parts of the field? I think that works for us in the end....

there will probably be more teams not throwing at Nnamdi this year...

there is a reason why and it isnt because he isnt 'tested'
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote