View Single Post
Old 09-11-2011, 04:03 PM   #19
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The "Argentina National Basketball Team" Should Be Forced To Play In EuroBasket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
Is Bo McCaleb a product of Turkish and Serbian basketball because he played most of his pro career in those countries or is he a product of America where he learned the game and grew up?

Ok so Bo McCaleb is a product of Turkish basketball like Scola is a product of Spanish basketball and Anthony Parker is a product of Israeli basketball

I understand your schtick now sport, everything I say you just try to argue it, even when you are obviously wrong, because you have some weird fascination with me and are one of those obnoxious arguing types.

Scola played 3 years in Argentina and 10 years in Spain.
Bo McCaleb played 10 years in US and 1 in Turkey, 1 in Serbia and 1 in Italy.

Sorry
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote