View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 04:41 AM   #38
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Greece Is Coming To 2012 Olympics

About Deron Williams, FOR ME he's not the best player in Europe currently just because he didn't play a game in european system .. just that !
What if he injured himself in his first game and his season is done? He's the best player in Europe without playing?

About Anthony Parker, i rest my case. I'm don't have aknowleadge to talk about top 10 ever in Euroleague, i just started watching in early 00'.
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote