View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 04:24 PM   #302
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2011 College Football Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM
So i haven't really paid any attention to college football over the summer and over the first 2 weeks. However, when i tuned into the tenn/fla game i was shocked at all the conference shuffling; Nebraska in the big 10, ugh, the big 10 having 2 divisions, the big 12 falling apart, etc. WTF is going on out here.

you can pretty much boil it down to the university of texas being arrogant, manipulative, liars as to why schools have been jumping out of the Big 12.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote