Thread: SG Position
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2011, 05:29 PM   #11
chips93
Very good NBA starter

chips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterchips93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: SG Position

Quote:
Originally Posted by idizzle
I've been reading on Beal and he would be a good pick if he decides to leave after his freshman year.

Here are some other guys to watch out for

Michael Snaer-6'4 SG from Florida State
Lorenzo Brown-6'5 PG-SG from North Carolina State
Reggie Bullock-6'7 G-F from UNC
Maurice Creek-6'4 from Indiana
Brandon Paul-6'4 from Illinois
Tim Hardaway Jr-6'5 G-F from Michigan
William Burford, 6'5 from Ohio State

you read draft express? they're great and have profiled a lot of those guys recently, i need to get around to reading up on all of these guys.

i think a guy like beal is the perfect combination of shot-creating, but not being dependent on dominating the ball.

i think either jeremy or doron lamb could be this kind of player too, but obviously there is still a lot of evaluating to be done before the draft.

interestingly, draft express has michael gilchrist at 6'7, labeled as a shooting guard. i was under the impression that he was a sf, who could play some 4.
http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/...ilchrist-5707/
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote