View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011, 08:07 AM   #212
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Welcome to the Charlotte Bobcats fan forum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by onewickedlady
I can't imagine that the league can be 'fixed' any time soon because right now everyone is still self-centered. The players egos are too big. What's wrong with a 50-50 revenue split? What's wrong with enabling the small-market teams to be successful? That will take a salary cap so the Lakers can't spend 20 times what the Cats spend on player salaries, though, but I can just imagine players whining that they just can't live on 20 million dollars a year!

If what MJ said is true (that 22 out of 30 teams lost money last season), then I don't see the owners backing down any time soon.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote