View Single Post
Old 03-13-2007, 12:27 AM   #1
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here
Default Any Musicians / Artist / Producers / CEOs out there.

Anybody here in the music business or is trying to be in the music business anytime soon.

If you are, what do you do. Are you a producer, a musician, a rapper, a singer/songwriter, the owner of a label or something? Also, what type of music do you do, are you a hip-hop artist, a hard rocker or a mellow soul singer and hat instruments do you play.

I am trying to be an up and coming RnB producer/artist. Right now I'm 19, and I'm doing my own thing. I make my own music, write my own material and sing all the tracks. I play a couple of instruments. The best is the drums (and other percussion instruments), been playing since I was about 4. I also dable with thw keyboards, guitar/bass. I am not as prolific with the keys and the guitar/bass, but I can put enough chords/riffs to gether to make a track.

The RnB I do is the D'Angelo/Van Hunt/Prince type of stuff, not the Chris Brown/Omarion stuff (although I can dance better then them). It is much harder to get yourself out there doing that tye of music, but trust I will be out there.

Are there any other felow artist out there .

Last edited by L.Kizzle : 03-13-2007 at 12:32 AM.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote